Well well well here we are. Actually today Mr. F was a fitness POSER. I didn’t teach one single class. Can you dig that?? That hardly ever happens. Oh sure I worked out for myself and did some walking around the town but I spent zero minutes instructing others in how to become healthier people. The main reason was because I went to see The Flight of the Conchords tonight at UCF Arena! Lots of fun and the crowd (of which I was a member) loved the show. That is where I saw Motley Crue last month…these concerts were exact opposites. After the Crue concert my ears rang for 2 days and I had dreams of huge amps driven by Vince Neil trying to run me over while I taught. The worse thing is Vince probably doesn’t have a license to drive an amp. Amp driving fatalities are a serious thing. I digress…
Song of the Day: London Calling by The Clash
Why? Because I like it and want to use it in Pilates or Spinning soon. I have this big book about the history of punk rock and they seem to be the most coherent of them all…so far.
Off to bed because I have a full teaching schedule tomorrow and then am playing Judas in my church’s Maundy Thursday service. I did it last year and am very happy to have the opportunity to come back once again.
“Trainer to Thousands!”
- Murray: It’s too dangerous out there at night.
- Jemaine: We go around walking around at night all the time.
- Murray: Well, you know, anything could happen. You could get run over, pickpocketed, um, fall down a manhole, bump into… people, murdered… Imagine that! Or even just ridiculed.
- Jemaine: We’ve never been ridiculed.
- Bret: No.
- Murray: You haven’t? Well, that’s a surprise. I get ridiculed all the time.
- Bret: Really?
- Murray: Yep. “Ah hey… ginger balls!” you know.
- Jermaine: That was Bret… he called you that.
- Bret: Oh, the other night?
- Murray: Well, it’s not just you Bret, it’s all the time, and it’s not just ginger balls, you know?
- Bret: I thought that was your nickname
- Murray: No! I get umm… “Oh what are you on your way to a dick meeting?”